Old February 26th, 2009, 09:14 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

Default Driving north of the Mediterranean

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:07:21 +0000, Mike Lane wrote in post :
edia.com :

When we made the trip Patras to Ancona via the Superfast it left
Greece about 6pm, arrived about 3-4pm following day. That didn't
count time for boarding (including passport checks) and getting
onshore at Ancona.

Yes, well that's less than 24 hours which is why I said "less than a day". Of
course you can also go from Igoumenitsa which is about 4 hours less.

But could also be considered as "the best part of two days" especially if
you include waiting/loading time.

--
Tim C.