Old April 30th, 2010, 02:23 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.new-zealand,rec.travel.air
Kenny McCormack[_2_]

Default travel alert: foreign visitor murdered in new zealand

In article ,
Marcus Aurelius wrote:
On a vacation trip to New Zealand, I was visiting a local museum. A
Maori New Zealander, for some unknown reason, instantly, in the
museum ,without any provocation, took an extremely hostile aggressive
attitude towards me. I had to leave the museum. HE CONTINUED TO FOLLOW
ME. I was then on the streets of the city which, as I remember it, was
Wellington. I had to ask a policeman to stop the Maori from attacking
me by restraining him so that I could get away. The New Zealand
policeman, thankfully, did the same.The Maori are an New Zealand
aboriginal non-Caucasian tribe. So you see racism against Caucasians
by minorities often goes unreported as it is considered not unusual.

I'm sure you are familiar with the old newspaper bit about "Dog bites
man/Man bites dog".

If something is commonplace, it's not news.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch [sic] revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...