Old September 18th, 2013, 03:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default carnival ships

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:01:06 PM UTC-7, Brian K wrote:
On 8/31/2013 8:40 AM, wrote:

has nyone ever been on the carnival sunshine since the refit if so

tell me about your experience. How about the conquest and the dream?

I've been on the Carnival Splendor. It was my first carnival cruise and

it will be my last. The decor looks like a tacky street drag queen

exploded. The singers in the main theater couldn't hit a note in tune if

they tried. I am sick of hearing the word "fun" over the ship's PA

System. On formal night guys came into the main dining room wearing

baseball caps, flip flops, and stupid t-shirts designed to look like a

tux. In my opinion, Carnival is appealing to the Honey Boo Boo crowd.

If you have two non working cars rusting in your front yard, a broken

washer and tv on the porch, and think retirement investing is playing

the lottery...then Carnival is the line for you.

If you think because you shop at Target you can look down your nose at people who shop WalMart, then Princess is the line for you.