Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Bob Myers

Default Maui place to stay... which is better?

"alohacyberian" wrote in message
ocean views.

They are both about the same and comparable. I'm sure you'd be happy with
either one. For more information about Maui - you are invited to visit my
Maui webpage at:
~ http://home.att.net/~keith.martin/vMaui.html - Bon voyage!

Hey, Keith, as long as you're here...

We're in the process of planning a trip to Hawaii (the Big Island and
Maui) around Christmas this year, and I'm having some problems
arranging the interisland transportation - Aloha, for instance, REALLY
wants to route us through Honolulu when flying from Kona to
Kahului. I seem to recall something a few years ago about someone
finally getting serious about setting up some interisland ferry
routes - did anything ever come of that?

Bob M.

--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect