Old June 10th, 2005, 01:34 AM
jcoulter

"Mirela" wrote in news:1118361540.619591.152510
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Hi,
I am a US citizen and travelling thru Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
on Air France. On the way back, I will arrive in terminal 2B via an

Air
France flight, and I will leave, 1hr10' later (if all flights on time)
from terminal 2E (I know , it's still the same terminal 2), on another
Air France flight to US.

An Air France representative said I will just take a bus shuttle ( on
the out/air-side between 2B and 2E, and being in transfer, I don't

need
to do passport check or customs. Wasn't sure about security check.

Will 1hr 10' be enough for me and my luggage to be transfered? any

tips
on how to make it faster? Thanks a bunch.

YOu will need to do security but you have plenty of time, relax and
enjoy. Hey who knows you may have one last chance for an expresso.

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations