Old November 8th, 2008, 12:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
David[_16_]

Default Passengers to be charged for extra legroom

"Mel Amine" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/34...a-legroom.html

Passengers to be charged for extra legroom
Tall airline passengers who ask for extra legroom when flying in
economy class will be charged £40 for the privilege.

By Peter Allen
Last Updated: 7:56AM GMT 08 Nov 2008

Air France has become the first airline to introduce a supplement for
the seats next to emergency exits or at the front of rows.

Do not understand this, FIRST ?
The airlines I use for a long time been charging extra for the extra leg
room seats in these positions.

I was sat next to one last month in an ordinary seat, it was empty but I was
informed to use it I would have to pay by the cabin crew.

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group