Old August 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Tom P[_4_]

Default Tomato juice

Somebody told me that more tomato juice is drunk on airplanes than
anywhere else - I just tried to Google this, but couldn't find a
reference, although there are a few sites that confirm that yes, gosh
some people really do only think of drinking tomato juice when thy're
sitting in a plane, then rationalizing their decision with nutritional
logic. It amazes me that people order the stuff at great risk to their
clothing when flying through heavy turbulence, when they could be
sloshing a plastic cup full of water over themselves and their fellow
passengers without much cause for concern.