Old August 28th, 2006, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

Default Lockers still available inside London railway station or tube station ?

On 26 Aug 2006 09:52:48 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi there,

Am travelling to London for leisure as well, I need to leave some big
luggage aside, so that i can move around the city freely after checking
out the hotel....

Given the recent terrorist plot, is it still available for:

1. self-service lockers in railway stations or tube station? If yes,
what stations are available ?

2. luggage deposit counters for the day in railway stations or tube
station?

Many hotels will hold your luggage for a while.