Old November 29th, 2006, 05:37 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Randy Hudson

Default Continental Airlines Flight Attendant

In article .com,
Nellie wrote:

Wow, sorry that I wasn't specific enough! You guys are harsh!

Yes, they are. Probably not as harsh as some of your customers will be if
you take the job, but that doesn't excuse the rudeness of either.

I just wanted an insider's opinion, that's all!

Airline employees have been fired for posting information their employers
felt was not sufficiently positive, so you are unlikely to hear negative
comments by the people who would know best.

I'm a frequent customer of Continental, and the flight attendants don't seem
particularly unhappy with their jobs; from the outside, I'd judge their job
satisfaction as higher than Northwest or America West attendants, but lower
than Southwest's. I haven't flown other airlines enough to have a valid
opinion.

--
Randy Hudson