Old November 29th, 2006, 12:44 PM posted to rec.travel.air
David[_3_]

Default Continental Airlines Flight Attendant

Hello Nellie,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 03:51:09 UTC, "Nellie" wrote:

Wow, sorry that I wasn't specific enough! You guys are harsh! Okay so
to spell things out in the most elementary way: I applied for the
position, interviewed (and yes I asked questions and had them
answered), and now I have been offered a position. I just wanted an
insider's opinion, that's all! Maybe I was asking a bit too much for a
bit of advice. Sorry for the confusion. Peace, airline folks. No
need for hostility or sarcasm, really. I just thought you all could
tell me some stuff I didn't learn in the interview. So yeah thanks
again.

I didn't chime in the first round, but my advice would be pretty much
the same. Talk to the people inside the company and the people you'd
be working with. Perhaps your potential employers could be helpful
there. I'd suggest an improptu interview with your potential peers
at the local airort. Security being what it is you might want to
call ahead or start with the folks at the ticket counter. Find
some flight attendants and perhaps other crew members to talk with.

Good luck with your career,

David