Old March 25th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Is E-ticket okay for International travel?

Miguel Cruz wrote:
randee wrote:

In our experience both United and American are still issuing paper
tickets for flights to Europe. I must admit though, those are the only
cases in which I have had paper tickets issued.

Just flew United to Istanbul and back (FRA-IST-FRA codeshare on LH),
purchased off the United web site, e-tickets the whole way. Likewise United
to Amsterdam a few months back, same story.

miguel

Possibly because it involved a code share (Delta ticket on an Air France
flight) I was sent a paper ticket for my flight to Paris this month. FFM