Old April 20th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Juliana L Holm

Rita wrote:
Some compare him to JP2 who was in the underground. But
Ratzinger was very young at the time. There were few heroes
among German Catholics. Or German Christians in general.
Christianity has been aligned with fascism in many countries -
try Central and South America. And it quite escapes me why
Marxism is a greater evil than fascism.

I think that Ratzinger was not a hero. Likewise he was not a villan in a
time and place wher it was very easy to be one, especially when one was young.

--
Julie

http://www.dragonsholm.org/travel.htm