Old March 14th, 2010, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,alt.travel
Charles[_1_]

Default Abandoned/ignored: victims of EXPEDIA's incompetence

In article , HLE
wrote:

Expedia said "email-only" in some messages and "phone-only" in others.

Did you book with Expedia online or book on the phone or call them on
the phone before the issue? I would recommend in the future that you
check out a sites reputation before using them. I would never consider
using Expedia on any complicated travel arrangements because I have
heard horror stories about their customer service. Even on simple
bookings. You probably did not check their reputation.

Expedia by the way owns a whole bunch of booking and other travel web
site. Hotels.com, Hotwire, Tripadvisor among others.

Oh, they also own Cruise Critic.....

--
Charles