Old July 6th, 2008, 06:47 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.california,alt.politics.economics,alt.activism
Stan de SD[_2_]

Default Paying Extra For Being Fat

On Jul 6, 10:39*am, hc23hc wrote:
Rube Canoza unstable dwarf exuded foul odor :

I don't doubt the airlines would boot a passenger of any
size off a plane if the passenger stank. *Airlines already have booted
passengers for wearing clothing with offensive text on them, and the
text wasn't even what might have been deemed obscene. *Foul odor
shouldn't be a problem at all for them to exclude.

Were that the case, Rube, then neither your foul dwarfin self nor the
stale lardy oaf known as Stain de STD should expect to be flying
anywhere, anytime soon.

Except maybe into jail.

Somehow I figured that you would show up here with your usual
injection of bile, Slurry Mouth...