Old February 17th, 2012, 11:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_7_]

Default Cruise in July

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:21:35 -0600, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

wrote in message
Hi all -

Boy, it's been awhile. Are my old buddies still around? Charles?
Sheree? Jean? Life has taken me on a wonderful roller coaster ride,
and now I'm back and looking to book a sailing in July. Please, any
and all advice on who to book with, let me know! I know sailing and
cabin and am ready to book.

SHARI

Hi Shari,
Most of us have left rtc because of the forging of our names on posts that
we don't write.
That includes Sheree, Charles, Kurt and many others. We now post all our
cruising stuff on another group and if you e-mail me directly, I'll give you
the link. It is monitored and you have to be accepted; which you will have
no problem doing!

I come here occasionally hoping that the place has cleaned up and cleared
out the riff raff that destroyed it for everyone; so I just saw your
message. I'm happy to hear that you are cruising again! I'll send you the
name of the T/A (s) that I use by private e-mail. Never mind....I'll just
send you the link to the group that left here at the same time!

Good to hear from you!

--Jean

Excellent post, Jean! Everyone listens to you; how many cruises have you
been on? 3,992?

Erm