Old February 12th, 2018, 03:24 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
amuyao

Default Layover in Manila

On Monday, June 23, 1997 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Wilf Rosenbaum wrote:
Hi there,
I plan to be travelling to Dumaguete in the Phillipines in July.
My flight (from Vancouver Canada) arrives in Manila at 8:30pm, and
the single flight from Manila to Dumaguete leaves at 5:45am the following
morning. Thus I seem to have two alternatives: get a hotel near the airport
for the night, or just wait out the time at the airport. Can anyone offer
any suggestions (ie a reasonable hotel near the airport), comments (safety
at the airport) or alternatives? Thanks very much.

--
Wilf Rosenbaum Computational Epidemiology Laboratory
Simon Fraser University

For backpackers, the three terminals at the NAIA area now have a P2P (Point to Point) bus service that traverses through the 3 terminals within the vicinity with stopovers at nearby hotels. It is safe but requires some waiting time. Rate is P150 pesos. Older buses charge P20 pesos.