Old October 8th, 2006, 09:59 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
beachpeach

Default "Dreams "All Inclusives

Any input about Dreams in Cancun or Puerto Vallarta would be
appreciated. I've not been to an all inclusive, but my husband eats a
lot, so I thought this might be the best way to go. We have an almost
12 year old daughter who will be with us. Any suggestions about
"Dreams" or other places in Mexico or Hawaii would be greatly
appreciated.

We have never gone on a fun vacation; have only visited family. That's
considered work IMHO :-)

Thanks in advance. I'm a newbie here and hope that this is an
acceptable request!