Old April 9th, 2015, 09:56 PM posted to comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.travel.europe
Your Name

Default back from the brink

In article , Paul F
On 2015-04-09, Lewis wrote:

I love how s/he/it blame Yosemite for s/he/it's ****up.

A bad workman always blames his tools.

It's remarkable how defensive the iCrowd gets about catastrophes. I've
lost things and it's awful. Since I'm a computer engineer, I have the
knowledge to indulge my obsession with backups. For (computer) laymen,
the loss of data varies from a PITA to life-changing crisis.

Erilar, you have my sympathy.
Paul

Sympathy, perhaps (although less rush would probably have helped), but
you certainly can't blame the software when you do something silly or
don't bother to properly read the question messages it asks - that's
purely "user error".