Old January 4th, 2013, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:53:01 PM UTC-8, Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:48:28 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Your posting privileges have been suspended for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the suspension will be lifted: Never

Anyone else suspended? For life!!!

Easy fixed if you don't have a fixed IP. Clear your cookies and register again with a

different email address.

Easy fixed? What about my bruised ego? Why would I want to sneak into a website that doesn't want me? Why would I contribute to a site that makes money from my posts, but doesn't respect my opinions?

I was just curious if this banning is common? I've gotten along swell without Cruise Critic for nearly all my life, and I'm sure we'll both continue to get along fine without each other in the future. One just has to wonder how objective the reviews are on CC and TripAdvisor, if some voices are censored.