Old January 5th, 2013, 07:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Saturday, January 5, 2013 10:31:46 AM UTC-8, Charles wrote:
In article ,

wrote:

I was just curious if this banning is common? I've gotten along swell

without Cruise Critic for nearly all my life, and I'm sure we'll both

continue to get along fine without each other in the future. One just has to

wonder how objective the reviews are on CC and TripAdvisor, if some voices are censored.

Cruise Critic is heavily moderated and they are aggressive about

deleting pots and threads. Never heard of a lifetime ban. Have to

wonder what you said. I will look at those threads but i assume they

also deleted your posts.

--

Charles

Cruise Critic name is SusanSmithJr