Old January 6th, 2013, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Stefan Patric[_3_]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:03:48 -0800, wilma6116 wrote:

I just wanted to know if I am the only one. Seems like I might be. What
a distinction, even Hitler wasn't banned from Cruise Critic!

And I say fine. It was just a big waste of time. How often can I read
the food was "yummy" and the beds were "comfy"?

I'm thinking cruising is for people afraid of the real world.
Everything is planned and controled. There is no place on the ship to
get a picture that hasn't been taken a hundred times before. The crew
are all programed to respond politely. Even the port stops are a
controlled experience. No wonder the old folks at CC were afraid of me.

I went on two fine cruises. I've also been to DisneyWorld. They were
memorable, controled experiences, but I have no desire to repeat them.
I have other adventures to explore before my time is up here.

As for suing them, it is not my desire. If some lawyer has nothing
better to do, I'd lend my name just for the experience.

At the very least, you should contact Cruise Critic in writing for the
reason you were banned. Could be you were mistakenly banned. It happens.

Stef