Old October 31st, 2003, 06:39 PM
mrtravel

Default Get Bumped? You're entitled to CASH, not a voucher!

None wrote:
wrote in message

Show me where it says that the airlines have to tell a

passenger what the law is.

The airlines most certainly ARE obligated to explain a passenger's options
to them when they are denying boarding (involuntary bumping) to a passenger
who that airline already sold a confirmed ticket to.

Get off your high horse and show ME where it says they airlines are NOT
obligated to explain a passengers options to them.

It is difficult to find laws about what someone does NOT have to do.....
I assume this is why he wanted you to point him to one that says they
have to do this.