Old April 30th, 2010, 01:52 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.new-zealand,rec.travel.air
Marcus Aurelius[_2_]

Default travel alert: foreign visitor murdered in new zealand

On a vacation trip to New Zealand, I was visiting a local museum. A
Maori New Zealander, for some unknown reason, instantly, in the
museum ,without any provocation, took an extremely hostile aggressive
attitude towards me. I had to leave the museum. HE CONTINUED TO FOLLOW
ME. I was then on the streets of the city which, as I remember it, was
Wellington. I had to ask a policeman to stop the Maori from attacking
me by restraining him so that I could get away. The New Zealand
policeman, thankfully, did the same.The Maori are an New Zealand
aboriginal non-Caucasian tribe. So you see racism against Caucasians
by minorities often goes unreported as it is considered not unusual.