Old June 22nd, 2011, 10:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,uk.politics.misc
F*ck Off Uncle Dave

Default Easyjet to fly from London Southend Airport

On Jun 22, 10:48*am, Johannes Kleese wrote:
.........London Southend..........that is!!!!

Who makes this stuff up?

It's Southend Airport....for gawds sake!

Fly with Ryanair to "Hamburg", you'll end up about 70 km away in the
town of Lübeck. Lübeck has a nice historic town center, though, and a
famous christmas market.
If you go to Ryanair's "Frankfurt", you'll find yourself 100 km away
from Frankfurt, literally in the middle of nowhere.

I flew from Hahn ("Frankfurt") with Ryanair about ten years ago
because where they were flying to was, actually, convenient. They
have a brass neck both with their cavalier attitude towards geography
and their hidden charges. I avoid using so-called "cheap" airlines
because, one way or another, you end up paying more, particularly if
time is money...

F*UD