Old August 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.obama,soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.air
Kenny McCormack[_2_]

Default Liberal accused of urinating on 11-year-old girl midflight "will not face charges." Why not?

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:
"The danger to America is not G.W. Bush (*) but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Bush presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".

Or Cheney/McCain/Salamander/Palin/Mittie/etc/etc - they're all
interchangeable robots for a common cause.

Editorial note: I'm pretty sure that the above text was, in fact, originally
written about the Republicans (for whom it so obviously fits), and that you
(or someone like you) hack edited it to be anti-Obama. So, I'm just
restoring it to its original state.

--
No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

CLC in a nutshell.