Old July 4th, 2013, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Robert Cohen

Default Airport Detector Rays: Some Recent Research Shows Minimal Risk

http://www.newswise.com/articles/rad...ch-dose-we-get

hope it's actually true

since i may get double dose plus a separate screening, because of forgetting belt buckle or coins in pocket etc

i took off my wedding ring at frankfurt, put it on plate, and never saw it again

flying nowadays is so pleasant compared to, say, 50 years ago ... not

btw, how much weight or how many suitcases and/or carry ons does air tran/southwest allow without the wonderful baggage fees

i do not plan to fly again, knock on wood, because we're thinking a northern
europe cruise, 6 cities in 5 days, but cruise boats just don't serve enough food