Old May 10th, 2020, 04:36 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air,rec.aviation,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.travel
Kenny McCormack[_2_]

Default COVID-19 Reality

In article ,
Byker wrote:
"Walt In Seattle" wrote in message

(1) The "normal" which existed until the rise of COVID-19 no longer
exists.

Especially in aviation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZLZqGFV-nc

Where is the root article for this?

I am reading in r.t.a and all I see is the (single) above post.