Old May 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Dirk Waldik

Default Awesome African Safari

Hi travellers,
A good friend of mine is doing an awesome trip to Africa and I was wondering
if here are some people are keen in joining. I really can recommend it.
Here is Tim's mail:

travel companions wanted for African Safari

Hello

A few friends and I have planned an amazing 3 week Safari around Africa.
We've obtained a fully equipped Safari truck and are looking for laidback
travel companions to help share the costs.

More info can be found at www.lostamigos.net/africa or email .
Look forward to hearing from you.

Does anyone else know a good place to find travellers for trips in any way.
I personally would like to do a motorbike trip through the desert.

Cheers Dirk