Old October 14th, 2020, 08:09 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,talk.politics.misc,can.politics,sci.military.naval,rec.travel.air
George

Default 9/11 wasn't the first time American airspace was cleared of alltraffic

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:24:26 -0400
Wolffan wrote:

Interesting. When did Israel acquire a nuke delivery system capable
of hitting Washington? Hell, when did Israel acquire a nuke delivery
system capable of hitting _London_? Or _Paris_? Or _Berlin_? And...
how, exactly, did you discover the targeting settings for Israel’s
nukes? And why, exactly, would Israel aim at ‘all other western
capitals’ instead of, oh, _Arab_ or _Iranian_ targets? If _I_ was
aiming Israel’s nukes, the target list would include the Aswan High
Dam, Teheran, Baghdad, every oil field in Saudia, possibly targets in
Turkey, Syria, Jordon. (Not Cairo, the wave of radioactive water
coming down the Nile from Aswan would handle Cairo and Alexandria
nicely) And I’d keep a few for tactical use. But that’s me.

As would the Israelis.
Its the arabs who are their neighbours and enemies