Old April 27th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Matt

Default "Airlines" on A&E

"Adam Weiss" wrote in message
A much more extreme example - when a young bride-to-be's wedding dress
arrived at her destination with giant black tire marks on it. This
wasn't the old retiree with too much time on his hand who is complaining
about a quarter sized blemish on the outside of his luggage. This
lady's wedding dress was completely ruined. And the reaction of the
ariline was to argue first that it wasn't their fault and that they
weren't responsible for the destruction of the dress while it was in
their care!

If I remember correctly (an I admit my memory is fading with age), in the
case of the wedding dress it was another airline that was responsible for
the damage and Southwest decided to replace it anyway.

The rest of your complaints are not something isolated to Southwest, but the
airline industry in general.

Matt