Old October 18th, 2014, 07:45 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Király! Can you tell me where are you going to enjoy swimming in London? Do you know about the swimming pools of London where you can enjoy swimming free of cost? I just know little about it because my brother told me about Dolphin Square; but I am confused about it. Would you like to help me, let me know the list of the pools where I can enjoy swimming free of cost?
I have good experience in Dolphin Square. It is a perfect place to enjoy the swimming. It is also an ideal place if you prefer your exercise at a more leisurely level. It has 1,000m2 of carefully-planned floorspace and 17 meter pool that is design beautifully.