Old October 22nd, 2014, 08:17 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin[_2_] View Post
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:54:45 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"Martin"
lid wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:06:52 +0100, "JohnT"
wrote:

"alkbra"
wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

There's an Olympic pool somewhere.

.... under Wembley Arena
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wembley_Arena

http://londonaquaticscentre.org/swimming/public#tickets

--

Martin in Zuid Holland
I am pleased to see your suggestion and active participation. All members suggest me in a good way I think now will enjoy swimming at different places in London especially I will go for The Landmark Hotel, at 222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ . I want to appreciate your way of suggestion. Now I will go there without any confusion. Kind regards buddy!