Old November 7th, 2014, 06:55 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Last year I went to Caribbean coast and beaches of this region. Let's move to the names of the Caribbean beaches which is much famous among tourists of from all over the world.
Lighthouse Bay
Seven Mile Beach
Trunk Bay
Le Carbet Beach
I love Trunk Bay due to its white sand and natural views. Guys tell me about your favorite beach of Caribbean?
alkbra, last year I have been visited Seven Mile Beach. Few of my friends decided to visit this beach in vacations. This beach offers a wide range of resorts, hotels and villas to stay there. We stayed there 2 days and 3 nights and enjoyed the many adventures activities there such as; shallow snorkeling, fishing and surfing.