Old October 5th, 2004, 12:05 AM
^___^

Default Traveling to Maui, where is best to stay?

Hi, I am planning to travel to Maui for the first time, and I want your
opinion on where is the best location to stay.

Last time I was in Oahu, and I stayed right beside Waikiki beach, which I
thought was very convenient. I could find lots nice restaurants within
walking distance, night market, buses to take me around to Diamond Head,
Alamona mall...etc, I only needed to rent car for two days for the
Polynisian center and all other attraction places. I am wondering if there
is such simular place in Maui? that I could just walk out the hotel and find
restaurants and places to shop, night market..etc without having to drive
all the time. Thank you...