Old March 23rd, 2006, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Cruise Critic down again...

Rex wrote:
All I ever see is... Service Unavailable ... or the white screen of
death. I have one of my roll calls there and I wish I could see it..
If they just reached out I would help them fix it... ugh

Cruise Critic is working, just very slowly. With two major cruise
accidents(?) it isn't surprising that it is having problems. In case
you haven't heard 12 passengers from the Millenium were killed when
their tour bus went off a cliff and there was a fire on the Star
Princess that was pretty bad.

I think these two situations are more important then any roll call.

sue