Old August 18th, 2012, 03:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Bonaire

On 8/18/2012 10:37 AM, wrote:
Our next cruise goes to Bonaire. The HAL snorkeling excursion says
that you have to be under 75 years old and also has a weight
restriction. I don't understand either restriction for snorkeling.
On Princess there was an age limit of 70 for scuba, but not for
snorkeling. Bob is 76. He expects that we can pick up a snorkeling
expedition on the pier. Will this be true?

Why don't you find a good snorkeling provider based on reviews on
Tripadvisor or Cruise Critic and see if they have a similar restriction?
And if they don't, book it in advance. It will be cheaper than HAL and
you won't need to take your chances finding someone on the pier.