Old August 9th, 2011, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 131

Default body scanners in European airports

Ugh !!!!

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:55:18 +0100,
(David Horne,
_the_ chancellor (*)) wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:06:32 +0100,
(David Horne,
_the_ chancellor (*)) wrote:

[]
My googling only turned up EU regular that
"permitted" the scanners and a lot of talk of health issues. But that
is all.

There is nothing to worry about IMO.

Other than his extensive collection of body piercings being admired by
young susceptible scanner operators.

AIUI they were replacing (at Manchester) random pat downs. I read the
other posts wrt their effectiveness, but given the choice of a pat down
or the scanner, I'd go with the latter...

Me too.
--

Martin