Old January 15th, 2015, 11:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default from Berlin to Prague by car

We are going to fly to Berlin in October, stay a few nights (probably 4) and were thinking of then driving from Berlin to Prague, where we would stay 3 nights. That would leave us 2 nights in between, but I am trying to determine what would be the most interesting things to see if we drove from Berlin to Prague. I know Dresden has much to offer, and would like to visit, although I was hoping we could find some great place that wasn't in a city to use as a base for a few days to visit different places. Any suggestions on an itinerary, and places we could stay? Budget is not a big concern.
Thanks for any help you can give.