Old August 1st, 2017, 09:46 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Pelican

Default Australia plane terror plot involved poisoning passengers, usinghomemade bombs, report says

On 1/08/2017 18:38, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 18:09:30 +1000, Pelican
wrote:

On 1/08/2017 17:48, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 17:12:23 +1000, Pelican
wrote:

On 1/08/2017 17:01, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 04:13:16 +0200 (CEST), "Leninism"
wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-plane-terror-
plot-involved-poisoning-passengers-using-homemade-bombs-report-
says.html

The gas to be used was apparently sarin not much being said about
this?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...port-says.html
https://is.gd/PiFnvB

It was a

The plan by the "religion" of peace planned to release poisonous gas
inside a aircraft from Sydney to Dubai.
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...ger-jet-report
https://is.gd/La88zH

That was a newspaper report of a claim by a newspaper reporter. I say
it was a small thermonuclear device. I know, because I just made that
up, so it must be true.

Why would you believe a claim by a newspaper reporter reported by
another newspaper reporter? It's obviously not true, and my claim is
much more credible.

Malcolm Turnbull was not going to do anything until gathering more
evidence!

Except call a media circus with a bunch of hyper-ventilating fools in
support who said nothing.

Admittedly, it left Shorten with nothing to whine about, so there was a
silver lining to the bull****.

The Moslems are moving/threatening much closer to his electorate with
arrests made in Sydney suburb of Surry Hills

Britian firced the issue by intending to raise it's Islamic threat
level for Australia
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/australia

more media
http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...ation-industry
https://is.gd/GF6K1c
Australian authorities reportedly wanted to wait to gather more
information before arresting the men, but the British government
threatened to issue a public security alert for travel to Australia if
raids did not begin, the ABC's 7.30 reported.

Wow! It was reported on the ABC's 7.30.