Old May 14th, 2006, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Passing through Columbus Ohio

In article . com,
Skookum wrote:
Any ideas on and any thoughts on "must-sees" in the Buckeye capital?

I visited Columbus for a convention a couple of years ago, and spent my
free evening wandering around German Village. I saw part of a free
open-air performance of a Shakespeare play in Schiller Park, ate dinner at
a German restaurant which is apparently the major culinary destination
there (can't remember the name, blast it!), and browsed through a
bookstore in an old house, laid out in a maze of small rooms and
passageways. Nothing earthshaking, but very pleasant.

--
Jon Bell Presbyterian College