Old March 6th, 2010, 11:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default CAPE LIBERTY

Ermalee McCauley wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in
just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days
Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and
safe. Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port
next week!
Jean, where are you headed this time?

Have a wonderful cruise.

Hi Sue,
We are taking the Oceania Regatta 12 day cruise going to Turks &
Caicos, Cayo Levantado, Tortola, BVI, Antigua,
St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Barts and Virgin Gorda, BVI. leaving on March
9th.... Tobie & Barb, Ermalee and Doris (aka Cruise Crazy) and her
husband will be on it with us! I lost seven pounds preparing for this
cruise..;-)
Thanks for the good wishes...we will try and have a good time! ;-0

--Jean

We WILL have a good time. LOL

Ermalee, I am so glad you are doing well enough to go on your cruise.
Hope you have a wonderful time!!

hugs,
sue