Old September 5th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Jogger011\

Hi Carol,

We just came back from the nightmare cruise on the PRIDE OF ALOHA.

We cruised 8/15-8/22 the islands were great but the ship was not ready
when we boarded the restaurants were not staffed fully. The dining room
wait was 1:30 mn any given evening not all the dining rooms were open
for dinner or breakfast. You chose from the 11th deck buffet and waited
there too in line forget room service they could not guaranty prompt
service.

The menus were all the boring se food,

Well i failed to mention it was an American crew with the new company
NCL AMERICA they really don't have their act together.

I will only cruise NCL again under the foreign staffed ships.

Paul