Old October 18th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Owain

Default fastest and most convenient way from London Heathrow to Gatwick

"Miss L. Toe" wrote
| "Lil" wrote
| More details: the plane is supposed to arrive at Heathrow a little
| before 11 a.m. GMT, and is supposed to depart Gatwick at 1:45 p.m.
| GMT.
| It will take about an hour to clear customs, immigration and baggage,

That takes the OP to about 12.00

| then a bus to gatwick will take 1:15 minimum

13.15

| plus queueing time - maybe 20 minutes,

13.35

I think what has been missed by most respondents is how far in advance of
the 13.45 departure time the OP will have to check in to the flight
departing Gatwick. If it's an hour prior to departure, which is probably
minimum, the timings being given are simply unworkable.

Annoying to have to leave this much time for a transfer, but c'est la vie.

Owain