Old August 21st, 2011, 07:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_3_]

Default Carnival Cruise Becomes Vacation Nightmare

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:16:59 -0400, Nonnymus wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:34:07 -0400, CupCaked wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:29:25 -0400, Sue Mullen wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:23:33 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:39:27 -0500, Villa Deauville wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
BTW I went to the Consumerist site and there are other people pointing out
that she used a debit card and that it was stupid to do. The poster also
responds at one point and complains that the cruise fare was also double
charged, so clearly this person does not understand how debit cards work
(and maybe there is something wrong with her account since when the actual
charge hits, the hold should go away).

Bill

As you so very well pointed out, all people are ignorant except you and me.

Sunny-----Oh Boa, why does Bill give a ****? He doesn't know his ass from
a hole in the ground. Boa, you and I know the difference, we are in a hole

Sunset, you disgust me. Just because dead Jews can no longer own an
American Express like all the rest of the rich America (like my good
friend Bill), you STRIKE OUT like the snake around youer neck.

Jean--If You don't Have A Credit Card, Jesus Thinks You Are Scum

Excellent post, Jean! I use Kevin's credit card, let's see them collect
on that!

Look at this pair of RTC whores go at it. Well over 1/3rd of Americans
don't own a credit card so they get to sit on their asses while
********s like you two get to cruise?

Supercilious bitches.

That reminds me of the time Mrs. Nonny joined the Tea Baggers Party and
I told her, "I'll teabag you!"

Nonny

--hopes the grandgirls weren't
watching

Oh Noony Nonny, you make me laugh at the thought!

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-02...5058151044.jpg
--
Diana Balls
Austin, TX