Old January 1st, 2009, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Since Ken G. hasn't been around much these days, I'll ask his favorite
question.

What cruises do you already have booked, or are you planning, for 2009?

I have the Crown Princess to the Norwegian Fjords/North Cape for July 2009.
Plus, we'll have the annual Viking sailing in December, even though it's not
finalized yet.
Ben Smith wanted to do some kind of Boat Trip, so we'll look at that idea.
And... last minute happy hour Explorer to Bermuda, or a happy hour QM2
weekend holiday sailing is always a nice quick get-away.

--Tom