Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_3_]

Default Happy New Year

Charles wrote:
In article , Becca
wrote:

Hey Clint, your name and address has changed but I still recognized you.
When are you going on the Solstice? We will be on that ship on
February 8th, Valentine's week. I am looking forward to the chocolate,
er... I mean, I am looking forward to the cruise.

Ralph was testing a few days ago. I wonder if he flunked and posted by
mistake under his real handle instead of his troll handle......

Well, I hope Clint finds himself, whoever he is. He is our most
delightful troll, IMO.

Becca