Old March 9th, 2009, 05:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Default Cruise Critic Censorship

wrote:
Hi everyone,

You may have heard of this, sorry if it's a re-do. Cruise Critic is
now deleting anything and everything that mentions 'Royal Champions'
or an article that connects CC to a campaign where RCI is giving
certain select people percs for positive post about RCI, hence their
name 'Royal Champions.
Cruise Critic, a very well known and used cruise forum, really seems
to be doing whatever it takes to sweep this under the rug, making them
look like co-horts with RCI, which really deminishes their standing
with cruisers, and is giving anyone who is a 'Royal Champion' a bad
name and making even them look like they are not to be trusted, even
though some have been very helpful posters at CC, even before this
program.
Here's a link to the article in case you haven't seen or heard about
this:
http://www.tripso.com/columns/royal-...yal-champions/

I don't know how to become a Royal Champion. I have cruised many times
with Royal Caribbean and on my last one a few months ago, I had a key to
the concierge lounge. Never heard of Royal Champions until very recently.

Ermalee