Old April 2nd, 2009, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
FeAudrey

Default Cruise Critic Moderation

(the "censorship" thread here seems to have drifted substantially)

Is there something going on at Cruise Critic?

I've been lurking at "Crystal", and "Host Dan" has been going absolutely
nuts.

Nothing in any way negative (except slams by regulars of newbies), no
mentions of posts having been deleted, no note of just what might get
you zapped ...

There is practically no communication on that board, just accounts of
the wonderfulness of Crystal.

(Somewhat hard to believe, given the popularity of their #1 posters
accounts of his cruises, which are dull beyond belief.)

Since they seem to be deleting not just answers to any but the most
innocuous questions, but the questions as well, AND the mention of
the questions and the deletes, I'll ask here.

Why so heavily moderated?

--
Visit my Iron Age Pages for technical and fun stuff (holiday specials,
too)!