Old March 17th, 2009, 03:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Another Royal Champ article

"Marsha" wrote in message ...
Jack Hamilton wrote:
Read Adam Gopnik's book "Paris To The Moon", particularly the chapter
on French health care. Feel free to dispute anything he says. I'll
wait.
Jack Hamilton

So instead of addressing the question, you avoided it. That's the liberal
way. I think we're done here.

Marsha

We're paying TRILLIONS to recover from the "government is the problem, let's
get rid of government controls and let the capitalists do whatever they
went" Reganomics conservatism of the past decade. A total failure any way
you look at it... with the likes of AIG, etc.

I think we're done with conservatism for the next century or so.

--Tom