Old March 17th, 2009, 04:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Another Royal Champ article

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

As for the Royal Champions...I remember posting here awhile ago that I got
an invitation to become one and almost deleted it as I thought it to be an
advertisement until others on rtc convinced me otherwise because they were
also members. I have no idea how I got to be chosen as out of 44 cruises,
8 were on RCCL, I did have some on Celebrity that may have counted towards
my reaching Diamond status. But I have never posted a review on Cruise
Critic...so how I ended up being one of the 75 picked is a mystery to
me..Every review I have posted has been right here and I tried to be fair
giving the pros and cons of each cruise...The one I raved the most about
was the Oceania Regatta just recently, because we enjoyed her so much.
Perhaps it is because I have expressed my love of cruising, but I have
tried many different cruise lines...Who knows!
But it is silly that all this has been stirred up into such a fuss. But
anonymous kooks are well known for these tactics.

--Jean

They didn't just use Cruise Critic, they used "Usenet" (R.T.C.) as well.

--Tom